Business Stress Can Show Up in Different Ways!
• Powerless or ‘gripped’ with inaction
• Exhausted by your constant ‘what-ifs’
• Worried about your loss of focus
• Frustrated that you’re letting the side down
• Fed up that your self-talk is taking over
• Concerned that your family/relationship is suffering
• Unsure where the help may come from
It’s no secret that work-related stress, and anxiety, can lead to burnout…and we all understand that feeling constantly overwhelmed by the demands of work and life has major debilitating effects on our health, relationships, and our enjoyment of life.
Linda's International Award Winning book titled: Transforming Your Stress Into Business Success is a positive place to start. This book introduces you to what stress is, the ways in which you might be struggling, and most importantly the strategies to conquer it.
Many of the people in business who experience stress…
• Believe they just have to put up with it…that it can’t be controlled
• Think it will go away when things calm down or when there’s more time...
• Mistakenly believe they ‘should’ be able to handle this problem
• Are aware that the doctor’s pills won’t fix the problem long term
• Fear it might make them appear weak…and are afraid to admit to being stressed or experiencing anxiety
• Are easily discouraged by their efforts to make inroads
• Ignore the impact anxiety has on their health and relationships
Start taking action now and order your copy of the Award Winning book:
Business Stress and Anxiety is Common!
One in five adults will experience anxiety at some stage in life. For people in business the odds are a lot higher. Work stress and the nature of being in business creates more opportunity for stress and anxiety to creep in.
And once anxiety, a form of stress, is there it can be a difficult thing to shake…and in fact research tells us that only one in ten people with anxiety will actually take the necessary step forward to find support.
The anxiety problem is massive yet there is a solution.
The challenge for humans is that they often don’t talk about their stress, their anxiety, and how it is affecting their everyday lives, both in business and personally. And this is why they are less likely to seek help.
Two of the most common forms of anxiety people in business experience are:
Generalised Anxiety – This is where an individual worries about potentially negative events in the future, or the ‘what-ifs’, or they build scenarios in their mind over work issues, find it difficult to shut off their mind, ruminate at night instead of sleeping, or worry about situations that they have little or no control over…
Social Anxiety - This is where a person stops wanting to go out, or they may feel uncomfortable about meeting people in public or they avoid socialising with others for fear of social embarrassment or humiliation. Their sphere outside their work environment becomes smaller and they limit their social connection in order to contain any fears they have.
If people in business, owners, leaders and managers, were able to wave a magic wand and manage their anxiety to make things better than ever in their business and personal lives, what would it look like? For these answers Contact Linda for a discussion on how you can start turning around your stress and anxiety today
Phone: +64 21 226 1231
Here are some possible outcomes when business stress is attended to…
• Feeling calm and relaxed
• Business running well
• Feeling in control and having a clear focus
• Greater self-awareness and understanding of others
• Enjoying a better quality of sleep
• Emotionally resilient - coping skills improved, able to face and resolve other things, bounce back
• ‘Being present’ with family and emotionally available to them
• Living in the now and enjoying the moment
• Having more fun and joy in life
• Feeling satisfied with what you’ve got
Many a person appearing to be successful in business may feel they are lacking in these most important areas of life…and struggling with an overactive mind doesn’t give any peace leaving an owner, leader or manager in business feeling exhausted.
Want to learn how to control your stress and or anxiety with the right tools, techniques and strategies? Contact Linda for a confidential discussion Mob +64 21 226 1231 or contact Linda.