In this book you’ll learn lots of new strategies and techniques to resolving stress, worry or overwhelm. Some of these include:
- Taking back control of your anxious thinking
- Ditching negative self-talk in your head
- Becoming comfortable with uncertainty
- Developing healthy habits for eating, sleeping, and relaxing to up your energy
- Mastering effective leadership and managing people with ease and without stress
- Embracing rather than fearing change
- Re-discovering the joy and fun of life
- Creating a winning plan for business and personal success by minimizing stress
- Understanding how to help a stressed person in your family, workplace or team
Does this sound like you?
You’re feeling overwhelmed!
You’ve got that sinking feeling, a tight chest, tense neck, or upset stomach ….
What on earth is going on with you?
And you’re sick and tired of :
- grappling with stress and the pressure within
- feeling tired and anxious
- unable to switch off when you get home
- feeling increasingly agitated about work...
- and wish you had some straightforward solutions to implement?
If you’ve been hunting for a solution, and hoping to avoid feeling overwhelmed all the time, then you’re in the right place! Your search to learn ways to take back the control you once had is now over!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
LINDA WELLS is a Professional Speaker, Trainer and Coach. She is well known for inspiring and educating men and women on how to take back control, reduce stress, fuel their success and increase enjoyment.
As a communication specialist Linda has developed leading plans of action specifically for people who are seeking change and want better outcomes for themselves and assists those in business with one of their biggest losses, one that never appears in the daily balance sheet...stress. Stress is in the air and there's a fine line between busy and burned out.
Linda has delivered presentations and conducted seminars and workshops throughout New Zealand, Australia, and North America, she works 1:1 with individuals online, and has won many awards for her skills and successes. She has been self-employed since 2002.
Don’t Just Take My Word For It.
Read What Others Around The World Have To Say
About Linda’s Book
TRANSFORMING YOUR STRESS INTO