In these pages you’ll learn numerous steps to resolve your stress. These include:
- Taking back control of your thinking
- Ditching your negative self-talk
- Becoming comfortable with uncertainty
- Developing healthy habits for eating, sleeping, and relaxing
- Mastering the techniques of effective leadership
- Embracing rather than fearing change
- Re-discovering the joy of life
- Creating a winning plan for business and personal success
Does this sound like you?
You’re feeling overwhelmed!
You’ve got that sinking feeling, a tight chest, tense neck, or upset stomach ….
What on earth is going on with you?
And you’re sick and tired of :
- grappling with stress
- feeling tired and anxious
- unable to switch off when you get home
- and feeling increasingly agitated that your enjoyment of work is diminishing…
If you’ve been hunting for a solution, hoping to avoid burnout then you’re in the right place! Your search to learn ways to take back the control you once had is now over!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
LINDA WELLS is a Professional Speaker, Author and Coach in the business community. She is well known for educating successful men and women driven to succeed on how to take back control, reduce stress, fuel their success and increase enjoyment without losing their edge.
As a business communication specialist Linda has developed leading plans of action specifically for people who are seeking change and want better outcomes for themselves and assists those in business with one of their biggest losses, one that never appears in the daily balance sheet...stress. Stress is in the air and there's a fine line between busy and burned out.
Linda has delivered presentations and conducted seminars and workshops throughout New Zealand, Australia, and North America, and she has won many awards for her skills and successes. She has been self-employed since 2002.
Don’t Just Take My Word For It.
Read What Others Around The World Have To Say
About Linda’s Book
TRANSFORMING YOUR STRESS INTO