Interview above > Linda talking about the work she does in Men's Mental Health <
In her 20 years as an educator and now as a professional speaker and coach working with industries all around the country Linda has noticed that so many business owners, leaders, managers and those working in the business arena, find themselves living in a state of overwhelm everyday because their head is always stuck in their work.
That’s why she has created very unique and powerful speaking presentations and training programmes specifically for those in business who are fed up watching everyone else around them relax and enjoying their life while they’re constantly consumed by their work or business and can’t seem to switch their brain off.
Unlike so many business speakers and coaches out there who focus only on the business itself, with more marketing, sales, technology, social media and those aspects…
Linda helps those in business put systems in place to free up their minds so that they can relax, get more done in less time, and enjoy their success.
As a Business Behaviouralist, Linda educates and informs people through keynote speaking at conferences, seminars and interest groups and works with private clients, with people in leadership and business.
So, if you are ready to finally learn how to take back control of your life, instead of always working for that success, contact Linda and book in for a chat.
Linda is currently….
- Professional Speaker
- Author of Transforming Your Stress Into Business Success
- Center Stage Elite Speaker
- Coaching Specialist at Outcomes Unlimited
- Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certified Business Communications NLP Master Practitioner
- Diploma in NLP Training
- Progressive Thought Field Therapist
- Emotional Freedom Techniques Practitioner
- Communication and Leadership Award (Toastmasters International)
- Seminar and Workshop Presenter
- Business and Sales Coach
and was previously…
Recruiting and Training Manager
Sales and Marketing Consultant and Property Investor – Residential Real Estate
Multiple Business Owner
Deputy Principal – Secondary School
New Zealand Netball Umpire and Regional Netball Representative Player
here’s an overview on how Linda has become a Business Stress Alleviator and a Success Strategist:
1. Linda has delivered keynotes, seminars and workshops to businesses and individuals throughout New Zealand, Australia and North America. Using all her skills and facilitation experience, including Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Personality Profiling, Master Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Emotional Freedom Techniques, Thought Field Therapy and her Communication and Leadership Award (Toastmasters International) means you’ll be learning proven strategies that work.
2. Linda is a top coach, and has developed leading strategies specifically for people who are seeking change and want better outcomes for themselves. her background as a teacher specialising in health and nutrition, and personal development lead Linda into the business of coaching at an early age. She has completed over three thousand hours of coaching and coached over eighteen hundred clients. She has won many awards for her skills and success.
3. Linda has spent thousands of dollars personally educating herself from the world's greatest minds, has attended workshops, seminars, and conferences around the world to learn the best strategies for personal growth and development, business and communication. One of her own personal transformations was to introduce Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Emotional Freedom Techniques and Progressive Thought Field Therapy into her coaching. These are leading edge tools of excellence and are particularly powerful in the areas of communication, self-belief, influence and change.
4. Joining a large real estate company in 2001 she became a ‘success story’, winning “Rookie of the Year” in her first year, and then quickly achieved the prestigious Gold Award for residential sales. Linda has also invested in residential property over a 15 year period. She knows and understands what business challenges and development are all about.
5. The responsibility, over a six year period, for coaching, recruiting and training salespeople was a natural progression for Linda. She was able to integrate the skills and techniques around 'mastery' to assist salespeople to experience success for themselves. She understands how people function and is able to turn concepts into simple strategies that can be used right now to improve your life.
6. Her guiding interest has always been to educate people, to assist them to reach their desired outcomes and to support them along the way. She concluded her teaching career as Deputy principal of a secondary school to continue following her passion - to help others succeed in achieving the positive choices they set for themselves.
7. Linda's interest in human development has been integral in all areas of her life. Linda wrote ground-breaking personal development programs for 17-18 year old students and then developed a consulting business to facilitate these needs for adults. Her love of business and her desire for people to be at their best more often has led her to success in the areas of health and well-being, business, personal development, and sales.
8. She was a top sportswoman. Linda understands what striving for success is all about. After decades of playing, coaching and administrating sport, and qualifying as a New Zealand Netball Umpire, Linda's playing days took a back seat as she officiated around the country. She still has a keen interest in all sport.
Winning Tactics for Social Anxiety May 16, 2019
How JOYFUL are you feeling right now? March 8, 2019
Why GETTING BURNED Is No Friend To Small Business! January 31, 2019
Why does it feel so difficult? September 3, 2018
Are You Your Own Worst Enemy? July 26, 2018
#2 Signs You And Your Business Might Be Going Downhill March 13, 2018